[email protected] | September 2017
The September edition of Coterie welcomes a brand-new opportunity for retailers: to discover energetically based products for their stores while enjoying custom treatments within the new Wellness Lounge inside Active on the show floor. Merging consciousness with fashion and art, the lounge will offer healing products and relaxation services, such as Reiki and Anja Light Therapy, as well as readings.
The lounge will be fueled by the energy of KHORA, a web-based platform for frequency based products, services and editorial. Visit the lounge and connect with Corinna Springer, the mind behind KHORA and fashion PR guru turned Reiki master-teacher.
Corinna's Wellness Tips to Keep You Grounded During the Show
1) THE TRICK is to make time; even if only 5 minutes for anything that makes you feel good, be it dancing in the morning or meditating, listening to music or laughing.
2) HONOR your feet: they carry you from one fashion show to another, market appointments all across the city and back to the hotel....they need a little love. Practice self-love by making time for a foot bath with Himalayan sea salt or essential oils. Try rose oil and frankincense.
3) MANTRA: “I am always at the right time and the right place.” Working with this intent will help you be where you need to be when you need to be there, all in divine timing.
4) BE ALKALINE as much as possible. Drink lemon water in the morning, before your coffee/ tea ritual, or carry a bottle with you at all times, important squeeze the lemon yourself, no flavored chemical water! This will help lessen the effects of all the less healthy food that may be coming your way this month.
5) MEDITATE: make time every morning for at least 5 minutes, do your favorite meditation technique, choose one and be consistent, don't change for the whole time. This will help give you a positive routine. Routine helps to get us through stressful times.
6) RESET: light sphere guided meditation (2 to 3 minutes): Visualize a sphere of white and golden light at your belly, move it up to the heart and with every breath make it brighter and bigger, and make it spin faster, let it expand so that it encompasses your whole body, then breathe in the light of the sphere and on your out breath send that light to all the people you are going to encounter that day, just intend for that to happen and it will. Then, stay within the beautiful light bubble and feel its comfort and know that you can always call on it at any time during the day if things go south, mentally call the bubble back. This stuff works, have fun with it.
A Selection of Exhibiting Brands in Wellness @ Coterie
ARJUNA.AG is a 21st-century protective fashion company combining health — and environmentally —conscious textiles with clean, minimal design to create clothing and accessories that protect human and planetary health. The primary ingredient they use is silver.
AWAVEAWAKE was launched in an effort to start a conversation about ethical fashion and conscious sourcing. As a practicing Kundalini yogi, Jaclyn Hodes, designer and founder, strives to bring change to the fashion world and increase awareness of the industry’s impact on the environment and economy. Each AWAVEAWAKE garment is made with ethically sourced fabric and colored with all-natural plant-based dyes. Every step of the production process is conscious, chosen with consideration for both the long-range impact on the environment and maximum social benefit—two forces sometimes at odds.
In response to our growing urban existence, Cornelia Webb emphasizes craftsmanship, timelessness and environmental consciousness in her work. Cornelia chooses to reinvent design rather than constantly produce new items. A product’s life cycle replaces its life span. Recycled metal and found nature findings are reused, so they can continue their cycle as re-imagined objects which bear the energy of both the present and the past. Tapping into the conservation trend, as Cornelia Webb’s jewellery is carving out a new definition of luxury, refined craft.
Corinna Springer is debuting her capsule collection of essences named after her spiritual name, Gian Kamal, which signifies Lotus of Wisdom in the Sikh tradition. The roll-ons and sprays are infused with sacred geometry, light codes and higher-dimensional energies. Working with essential oils is an effortless way to raise the vibratory frequency of the subtle energy bodies and to rebalance the chakras. All roll-ons can be applied on your wrists: Gently rub them together, allow a few seconds for the aroma of the fragrance to develop, then inhale with the corresponding intentions. While the scents make you feel good instantly, the energy encodings can have subtle but lasting effects on your overall well-being.
Rachelle Robinett is a Holistic Health Guide and Plant-Based Wellness Practitioner combining natural medicine with practical lifestyle habits for your whole well-being. If you're looking for health help or a wellness company seeking consulting, please be in touch.
Yarnlight Collective sweaters can balance the human energy field and reduce stress. Lutz Rabe (head of the Bioelectrophotonics Institute in Germany) used EPC/GDV technology to test the effects of Yarnlight Collective sweaters on the human energy field. His tests show that for the majority of test subjects, after only 30 minutes of wearing a Yarnlight Collective sweater, their energy field was greatly improved, energy levels increased and stress levels decreased as if they had received energy healing.
*More brands are being added daily, view full Coterie brand list here.
Don't miss these brands and more this September at Coterie...
Discover additional curated areas launching at Coterie